Updated April 2021
Having studios in England, Wales & Scotland means opening rules and restrictions are different in each location. Please contact your local studio for the latest information:
Call 0800 084 2716
Then select option 2
Then select your local studio:
Aylesbury – option #8
Bedford – option #3
Coventry – option #5
Dundee – option #7
Ipswich – option #1
Kent – option #2
Manchester option – #4
Newport – option #6
Studio safety promise
- BabyArt photographers check their temperature before any customer visits.
- Every BabyArt Studio will complete a COVID-19 Infection Prevention, Identification and Control training course.
- BabyArt photographers wear face masks when working with you and your baby.
- All guests will be directed to sanitise their hands upon entering at one of our dedicated sanitising stations.
- We will offer you a face mask upon arrival (bringing your own face mask helps minimise non-recyclable waste at the studio).
- Every Baby Art Studio is sanitised with medical-grade products before you arrive. This includes all door handles, reception rooms, photoshoot room, viewing room… everything!
- All pre-packaged drinks and food containers that we have purchased before bringing them into our fridges.
- We are socially distancing where possible and following all of the government guidelines.
- We will not be around or come into contact with anyone showing possible symptoms.
- We will cancel your shoot in the event any of our family or members of staff have shown ANY COVID symptoms.
Baby Art Studios are sanitised and safe spaces to work with newborn babies. Having studied media reports, raw data & government recommendations we are more than confident that opening is the right thing to do.
We understand how special your new baby is/will be to you and we also understand capturing these precious once in a lifetime moments are also super special.
Your post-lockdown promise to us
Safety is never one person’s job or responsibility. This is why we are asking a few small things from each of our families, to ensure everyone stays safe.
If your answer is “YES” to any of the below, please let us know before your shoot ASAP.
- Are you against having your temperature checked upon arrival?
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID 19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19?
- Have you been in a ‘non-household gathering’ of +5 people without wearing a mask in the last 2 weeks?
We are in very strange times but we want to make sure your time with us is magical, special and most of all, safe.
Worried about booking due to Covid-19 lockdowns or restrictions? Don't worry we’ve got you covered!
If you booked your package on or after 22nd February 2021 and you miss your newborn session due to a national or local lockdown, you will be offered a package exchange or a full refund – the choice is yours.
The exchange package is called Watch Me Grow – with the same value of £199, and includes:
- 3-4 Months – Little Smilers Photoshoot + 1x complimentary 7×5 print & social media digital version of that print.
- 6-8 Months Little Sitters – 1x 7’x5’ complimentary print + social media digital version (of your 7×5 print)
- 1st Birthday Cake Smash– 1x 7’x5’ complimentary print + social media digital version (of your 7×5 print) custom cake also included
- 2nd Birthday Shoot – 1x 7’x5’ complimentary print + social media digital version (of your 7×5 print)
- Watch Me Grow triple 3D hand casting set, complete in a beautiful keepsake frame.
Please get in touch with any questions. We can’t wait to see you soon xxx
We're here to help
Please get in touch with any questions, using the numbers above or send us a message.