Find our Loughborough studio
Baby Art Studios
4 Cedars Office Park
Normanton On Soar
T: 01509 380369
Studio Manager & Photographer
- Age: 24
- Children: Not yet! My dogs are enough for now! ha!
- Interesting Fact: I love the great outdoors
- Favourite Food: Chocolate
- Favourite Colour: Green
- Favourite Movie: Any Harry Potter movie!
- Ideal Night In/Out: Movie night with a takeaway
- How long have you been a photographer?: 4 Years
- What got you into it?: I've always had a passion for photography, after studying it I never looked back
We loved our experience at Baby Art Studios! From my initial enquiry up until the day of our shoot! Our photographer on the day, Beth, was absolutely amazing with my baby. I felt in good hands with Beth, she was very patient with my baby settling to the environment and made the experience very personal to us and our personal requests. I would highly recommend the team to all new parents, they are amazing! Thank you all!
What to expect at your shoot
You will be provided with everything, from outfits and props to emergency nappies, milk, snacks, teething gel and dummies. The package has been designed from the ground up to cover the things we wish were available when our children were babies!
Of course we also encourage you to bring along special props or outfits that you might like to be included in your images.
Check out our gallery for inspiration. There is everything from shots of Dad’s army helmet to a selection of records that were playing when Mum and Dad first met. Some of our favourites include delicately placed personal trinkets, like a necklace that has been handed down three generations to the family’s only granddaughter.
Your photographer will call and help you plan your shoot and make sure everything is prepared well in advance.