Bump to Baby Package terms and conditions
- Your package fee is non-refundable under any circumstances due to our services being in such high demand.
(In the case of an unsuccessful pregnancy your package fee & deposit will be refunded in full)
- You can opt out of your maternity session as this is a non-compulsory part of your package, however in doing so you will forfeit the complimentary print and social media file that comes with it, these will not be transferred to any other session and there will be no discounts offered for not having your maternity shoot.
- You are signing up for our Bump to Baby Package therefore ALL sessions (excluding maternity session) must be attended for your Package to be valid. Cancelling/missing/not attending/opting out will result in the loss of any package fees and/or deposits, as well as your Bonus ‘My 1st Year’ 3D framed casting. You will also be required and agree to pay for the remaining sessions missed. If the whole package is not for you, you can purchase each session individually.
- You will receive a complimentary 7″ x 5″ print valued at £60 plus a social media digital version of that print (resized for Facebook and contains our logo) at each of your sessions, these images can be selected by you and can be chosen from any of the standard images, these cannot be selected from the ‘Signature’ images, If you opt out of the maternity session you will forfeit the complimentary print and digital file that comes with it.
- Due to the nature of the images, once you have viewed your images we no longer hold them on our system, so we please ask you to have a good look over your Bump to Baby handbook to have a rough idea on what it is you may require before attending your viewing/ordering session. An exception to this is if you have purchased our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee on any of our products.
- All pictures taken by Baby Art Studio are copyrighted to Baby Art Studio, under no circumstances can you duplicate images purchased from Baby Art Studio unless you own “the right to print form” provided by the Manager at the studio you attend. Baby Art Studio, its related corporations, successors and assigns, to reproduce prints from any of my photo shoots throughout this package for any purpose whatsoever without further consideration, and I expressly waive any claim based on a right of publicity of privacy or a similar basis. I acknowledge that I have no rights to reproduce the photographs unless stated otherwise in writing.
- The USB cannot be refunded under any circumstance as this media can be copied, if you find a fault with the product we will replace it within 5 days of purchase. The USB will be available for the images you see in your viewing only, our signature images, Panoramic (baby on the shelf for example) and image designs are not available on USB.
- All of our print products are produced by companies that specialise in professional digital photography. Once an order has been placed and paid for it cannot be changed or cancelled. Please be aware the colours in your pictures you see on the screen at your viewing may be slightly different to your finished product. Please have an idea what it is your looking for and sizes you require before making your final purchase. Once your order has been placed and paid for in full please allow up to 28 working days for your order to arrive. On some very rare occasions it has been known for some orders to take a little longer than the full 28 working days but if this is the case you will be informed.
- We offer a gift voucher option, all vouchers have no cash value once purchased and therefore will not be exchanged for cash. All gift vouchers are valid until date stated on voucher. Gift vouchers will not be refunded regardless of circumstances.
- Whilst every care is taken by the staff at our Baby Art Studio to ensure a high standard of safety within the studio environment, we do require the parent or accompanying adult to accept full responsibility for their child/children and themselves whilst on Baby Art Studio premises.